If you grew up in Canada you’re like me, you spend your entire winter waiting for the grey sky’s to clear up, the snow to melt and for the sun to come out and play. I mean even with all of our wicked winter sports and beautiful scenic snow capped mountains nothing beats a pack of broads in swimwear at the beach as you drink brewskis, sorry bro. When it finally happens and the weather gets too nice to enjoy you end up scratching your head. You should be out enjoying yourself but it’s too fucking hot, so hear is a few ways to beat your heat.
1) All the usual shit Fans, AC, malls, movie theaters, beach, swimming and being naked but there is so much more.
2) Spicy food. Ironically spicy food cools you down by heating you up from the inside, maybe it’s the habanera induced sweats or it’s a placebo effect that tricks your brain into believing that if your insides are this hot than it has to be cooler outside... I guess?
3) Put your cheeks on objects that you find in the shade. Most objects don’t retain heat, and your head is where you lose the majority of your body heat so do the math. Slightly cooler surface plus hot cheek equals momentary relief.
4) Sunglasses, something about squinting makes me feel hotter, maybe it is the slight amount of shade you get, or maybe its trick on your mind but rocking shades is not only cool but its cooler.
5) Ice cubes in a zip-lock bag down your pants. Yup put them on your parts maybe over the under wear, but let me tell you a lot of blood runs through that area so take advantage and put that liquid through a cooling phase.
Get creative beat your heat.